CARE & MAINTENANCE
Your handcrafted window coverings have been made using the finest materials available. Below are recommended care and maintenance instructions to ensure your window coverings retain their natural beauty for years to come.
- After receiving your window coverings, it is recommended that you promptly remove them from the box and install or hang to minimize creasing and wrinkling.
- For window coverings that extend to the floor, always use special care to avoid contact when cleaning the floor.
- Prolonged exposure to the elements will result in visible wear. It is recommended to open and close window coverings on a regular basis to help ensure they wear evenly.
- Ensure windows are dry to protect your window coverings from moisture caused by window condensation or rain. Prolonged exposure to moisture and extreme humidity can cause discoloration from mildew, which can be difficult or impossible to remove.
- Inspect draperies periodically for hooks that may need to be repositioned.
- Consult a reputable dry cleaner when fabric window coverings require cleaning.
Pillows and Ottomans:
Please remove covers and dry clean or spot clean only to prevent shrinkage.